The Benton House Book Sale
We look forward to seeing all our Benton House friends and neighbors once again this year as we host the Benton House Association used book sale. 100% of the proceeds from the sale will support the maintenance and preservation of the house. We appreciate the on-going support of the community! The dates for this year’s sale are as follows:
- Friday, July 14th, 2023; 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Saturday, July 15th, 2023; 10 am to 4 pm.
- Sunday, July 16th, 2023; 11 am to 2 pm. – BAG DAY!
We accept cash, but encourage credit cards!
- Hardback books are priced at $2
- Paperback books are priced at $1
- Children’s books are priced at $1
Also featured: specialty books and audiovisual items (that will be individually priced).
Sunday is BAG DAY! Where you can fill a *bag for $5. We are encouraging everyone to bring their own bags, but the $5 will apply to what can fit in a typical plastic grocery bag. So, if you bring an IKEA bag and fill it… it’s going to be more like $30!
Please feel free to message us via our Facebook page or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!