We look forward to seeing all our Benton House friends and neighbors once again this year as we host the Benton House Association used book sale. 100% of the proceeds from the sale will support the maintenance and preservation of the house. We appreciate the on-going support of the community! The dates for this year’s sale are as follows:
- Friday, July 14th, 2023; 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Saturday, July 15th, 2023; 10 am to 4 pm.
- Sunday, July 16th, 2023; 11 am to 2 pm. – BAG DAY!
We accept cash, but encourage credit cards!
- Hardback books are priced at $2
- Paperback books are priced at $1
- Children’s books are priced at $1
Also featured: specialty books and audiovisual items (that will be individually priced).
Sunday is BAG DAY! Where you can fill a *bag for $5. We are encouraging everyone to bring their own bags, but the $5 will apply to what can fit in a typical plastic grocery bag. So, if you bring an IKEA bag and fill it… it’s going to be more like $30!
Please feel free to message us via our Facebook page or e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions!